The Florida School Counselor Association (FSCA) seeks a part-time consultant to serve as the FSCA Executive Assistant. This position involves providing services for the Association’s functioning as described below.
Qualifications, Experience, Areas of Expertise:
- A master’s degree in school counseling or related field and/or nonprofit management is required.
- Understanding of school counseling and experience in management of an organization is preferred as are technology skills (especially database management programs).
- The position is part-time. Travel associated with the duties of the position and office supplies to perform the duties of the position are reimbursable.
Start Date: Begins immediately. E-mail letter of application, resume, and names and contact information of 3 references to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
An interview will be held to review interest, qualifications, and experiences.
Services to be provided are:
- Receive all communication to the FSCA office including fax, voice mail and regular mail and distribute it to the appropriate FSCA Board Member or Committee Liaison.
- Work closely with the Professional Development chair, and Convention Coordinator for timely processing of membership and registration applications received at the FSCA office to generate rosters, financial and attendance reports for events, creation of name badges, printing of certificates, and other duties to be determined by FSCA.
- Manage the routine finances of FSCA including receiving, depositing and dispersing of funds and in coordination with the chair of the Financial Affairs Committee to assist in providing financial reports to the FSCA Governing Board Meetings.
- Other duties as needed for the efficient operation of FSCA business.