Adjunct Faculty, Mental Health & School Counseling
Center for Psychological Studies
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Center for Psychological Studies at Nova Southeastern University is seeking Adjunct Faculty members for the Mental Health and School Counseling masters degree programs. The programs are offered at NSU’s main campus in Fort Lauderdale, at NSU campuses in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Miami and also online.
1. Doctorate degree in Counselor Education (doctoral degree must be earned and conferred by date of hire) and be licensed/license-eligible (mental health counseling) or certified/certification eligible (school counseling).
2. Professional identity as a counselor educator
3. Commitment to the professional field of counselor education as evidenced by education, teaching, counseling experience, research, and professional affiliations, such as AMHCA/ASCA, ACES and ACA
4. Experience in teaching graduate level courses
5. Commitment to diversity and multicultural counseling competencies
1. The preferred candidate also will hold certification or is certification-eligible with NBCC (mental health counseling candidates).
2. Preference will be given to applicants from a CACREP-accredited program, documented experience in the field of mental health and/or school counseling.
3. Active professional involvement with NBCC, ACA and/or ASCA.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Please apply on-line to Position #Adjunct at: www.nsujobs.com