Which majors are pulling in the biggest bucks in 2010? A recent survey has the answer.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) lists the following as the highest average salaries for entry level college graduates based on major:
- Chemical Engineering $65,675
- Computer Science $61,467
- Computer Engineering $60,844
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering $60,509
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering $56,335
- Construction Science/Management $53,573
- Information Sciences and Systems $52,886
- Civil Engineering $52,287
- Economics $49,628
If you’re looking for finance, accounting, business and marketing degrees, you’ll need to go a bit further down on the list. (See the complete survey results here.)
Did the survey get it right? Let us know in the comments section below.